Wednesday 15 July 2009

Summer WH40K and Orks

From Warhammer 40K

Huh? It's a DeffKotpa - a WIP. Finally doing Gabe's AOBR Orks.

Yeah its time for a change of pace for Gabe. 500pts of green skinned mayhem is just the ticket. A nice change from his 'nids.

And I have made some very rash promises in the GW's 'oath'. All kinds of daft promises. Oh well. I just hope they don't expect me to paint, etc, in-store - no chance of that! No time!

I am hoping we can get to a number of the GW activities in the MetroCentre. Starting on July 23rd with the Endo III battles and continuing with the Macragge battle, 'How low can you go' and a kill team (survival horror?) game. Kudos to Mal and team - I am sure Gabe and I will enjoy this lot.

Another promise - some photos of the events here on this blog. Watch this space!

Meanwhile I have also promised to play far more games that I possibly can manage, to paint up some of my undercoated Landraiders, Rhinos and - yes AND, start, construct and paint some CC Termies and finish my Sternguard.

Not much eh? At least I didnt make daft promises about my forthcoming SM biker army. I have four boxes of DA Ravenwing (for my own chapter - they are good value biker boxes). I believe a WH40Kers work is never done.

Gabe promised to paint up some of his remaining & outstanding 'nids. To do 1000pts worth in fact. I will believe it when I see it!

No comments: